It is a great pleasure to announce that Professor Mohamed Shakal has joined the Editorial Board @sustain-earth.com.
Professor MOHAMED SHAKAL is the Deputy Head and the Scientific Coordinator of the Department of Poultry Diseases, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
– AUGUST 2005-AUGUST 2008: Consultant for Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt.
– MARCH 2001-APRIL 2004: Cultural Attache, Embassy of Egypt in Berlin (Germany, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland).
– NOVEMBER 2000 TILL NOW:Professor at Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo Univ.
– 1982-1986 B.Sc. and M.Sc. Veterinary Science, Cairo University, Egypt.
– 1989 Ph.D. Poultry Diseases, Ludwig Maximilians University, MÜNCHEN; GERMANY.
– 1993/94 Post.doc. Avian and Tumor Viruses, Dept. of Virology, Central Veterinary Inst. Lelystad, The Netherlands.
– 1995 University Staff at Institute of Sociocultural Studies, University of Kassel, Germany. Studies on Intercultural and Interdisciplinary Planning; Evaluation& Monitoring of University Programmes; Organizational Development; Research Management; Curriculum Development; Teaching Evaluation; Fund Raising …, etc RAISING…etc
– 1999 Post.doc. Ludwig Maximilian Univ., MÜNCHEN; GERMANY.
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES:
– ARABIC: MOTHER TONGUE. – ENGLISH: WORKING KNOWLEDGE ( FLUENTLY ).
– GERMAN: WORKING KNOWLEDGE ( FLUENTLY )
SCIENTIFIC AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS:
- BOARD MEMBER OF THE EGYPTIAN BRANCH OF THE NETHERLANDS UNIVERSITIES ALUMUNI.
- BOARD MEMBER OF THE EGYPTIAN BRANCH OF THE GERMAN UNIVERSITIES ALUMUNI.
- BOARD MEMBER OF THE EGYPTIAN BRANCH OF THE WORLD VETERINARY POULTRY ASSOCIATION.
- MEMBER OF THE EUROPEN ASSOCIATION OF THE VETERINARY DIAGNOSTIC LABORATERIES.
For list of publications of Prof. Mohamed Shakal see https://scholar.cu.edu.eg/?q=shakal/biocv